Initial time with Books


Read .. Read ... Read... My brother sasi used to say this many times. but i was very lazy to read and i was not interested to  spend money for books.Dont know why he choosed me to buy books for him.that's how books were introduced to me .

He sent list of books to buy for him i was amazed about his interest on books. Title of the books in those lists which i never known before in tamil,and i was not very curious to buy, lazily moved my interest towards books mostly i requested my brother to go for book shop.when i first went to book shop i was not prepared to buy, i didnt know any tamil authors. But i was decided to act as i have lot of knowledge about books in that book shop.i have taken the print out of the list of books with me .thought of search the books that was the starting point of my Oscar performance.But when i seen the lacks of books in front of me i was totally went blank.

Shop keeper noticed my clueless look over the books and decided to help me .i tried to use my knowledge of microprocessor lab.Yes i used the tactics , how to use the chits which i used in microprocessor lab exam.but i was caught by shop keeper this time.he said me that Sir,can you give that paper i can get those books.What?! he called me a Sir.so i acted like that i didnt hear him. he said again . i handled that list and my sigh on that time like a hurricane.And i felt very bad about the knowledge of me over the books and decided to memorize the books before go to the shop. Memorized and went to another book shop next time. but i forgot everything when i entered into the shop.Shop keeper asked, What you want?, I simply replied "Novel" :( !

Shopkeeper started to say the list of Novels he has.B
ut i was not ok with that list because that was not in my memory bytes.i was sweat and keep on thinking and finally got one book name in the dead end of my memory pipeline and asked  him that Do you have 'Goballa Purathu makkal"?, but shop keeper replied that there is no book in this name and showed me the book "Goballa Giramam" i replied to shopkeeper that i remember it starts with "Goballa" but i don't remember  the name after that and said to him that this is the book i want ,after some months only i realized that the shopkeeper lied to me i got the book "Goballa Giramam" in some other shop and realized  If we don't have much knowledge about the things we want to buy people can easily forge us.

My reading journey started with the book Oru veedu Oru Manithan Oru Ulagam.But my Reading  journey came into shape with the books Goballa Giramam and Goballa purathu makkal these three books are wonderful, i cant review those books in literature side because i am not much aware of it.but those are pleasant books and i had a good time with that. Still i am not much interested with the books because of the cost but i can say reading is an awesome experience and the travel with the characters of the books is a great experience which i cant explain in words ,you should feel while reading.
Happy Reading !!

No comments:

Post a Comment